Friday, February 5, 2010

Dear Friday.

Dear Friday,
Please tell your friends Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday they owe me. They have been horrible to me this week. Monday started with a bad case of the Flu which Tuesday and Wednesday decided to continue. Then Wednesday decided to trick me by making me feel well enough to do my laundry only to then have my laundry room flood. So after getting that mess all fixed up, I took some Nyquil and passed out. Only to wake up Thursday to my car broken into and my stereo gone. So after a long first day back at the office after been sick I finally made it home to find someone parked in my spot. Ugh! So now it’s your turn Friday, please make me proud! And Please tell your friends I don’t care to see them for a few days :)

Thanks, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think but remember play nice ya'll