Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A little bit of this and a little bit of that...

So I know its been a super long time... But I've been super busy! So here's a quick update.
~ Work: It’s been good we still are losing people like crazy. I have been with Apollo a year and a half now and I'm one of the only ones still on the job from when I began. Luckily for me it job security. Yesterday I drove all the way to Kennewick to our main office for some training and to meet everyone. Over all it was a good trip but way to long since I drove there and back in one day (and its 4 hours each way!)


~ Bentley: Healthy and Happy and just as crazy as always!


~ California: I just got back from spending time with my mom and Morgan in California for Memorial Day. It was a blast and my mom’s new house is amazing! It really made me miss them and I can’t wait to see them again soon! (Mom is coming up in August!!)


~ Me... In Love. I have met this incredible guy and hoping everything continues to go as well as it has! This last weekend was the best! He lives in Tacoma (45 mins away) so he drove up on Friday after I got off work... We went and had dinner at Rory’s in Edmonds on the water front (for once it was beautiful here in Washington) and then we went to Mukilteo Beach! After the beach we went for a drive then we met up with Ashley and Chris at Chris' place for a bit before heading bowling. I had not been bowling in forever and it was such a blast!! After bowling was over we all went to Denny's for some food and home for the night!






Saturday, B and I drove down to Ramone’s house in Tacoma where he was having friends and family over for a BBQ. I met everyone and loved them! We then watched the UFC Fights before everyone went home.






We ended the incredible weekend by home made tacos on Sunday while watching the sunset on Ramone’s Deck and it couldn’t have been any more perfect! This could be something really amazing, keep your fingers crossed!  (Sorry for all the spelling errors, I had five mintues to fill everyone in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think but remember play nice ya'll