Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Busy Busy Bee...


Hi Ya'll! I’m sorry I’ve been super busy lately and here’s a rundown of why...First of all we are only 4 months away from our wedding! I couldn’t be any more excited. However, it is a little stressful. We have been engaged for two years, so for the most part it has felt like our wedding was sooo far away that it felt funny to plan things for it. Well in a blink of an eye its right around the corner. So we have been doing all things wedding, invitations, music list, making things and finalizing plans with our vendors. During this whole thing I have once again realized how great of I guy I conned into marring me. He is so helpful and even decided to take some of the stress off by planning the honeymoon for us. So it’s going to be a complete surprise! What a stud.


Heres our invites, that I had made.
 
Since the wedding is quickly approaching it means it’s almost wedding dresstime. My dress is supposed to ship February 10th. This is really excitingto me because I decided to live on the edge when ordering my dress and decided to order a size smaller knowing I’m continuing to lose weight. So far I havelost 12lbs since then and I only have 15 more to my goal. This is exactly 1 lb.a week until we leave. So I can’t wait to see how the dress fits so far! I had also bought a rehearsal dress that I had found on a clearance rack at H&M for $10 that was way too small so it has been hanging in my closet until last night when I got a wild hair and decided to try it on! And guess what ladies...It fit!!! I’m not sure it will be for the rehearsal any more, I think I want something sexier and tight for the rehearsal but it will still be fun to wearwhile in Hawaii!


 
 
 To make sure my wedding dress fits just the way I want it to I have also started the 30DS again. I’m holding myself accountable and doing it every day until mydress comes (32 days!!) I have also signed up for 4 5Ks so far this year (yes, you read that right I‘ve only ever done 1 5K in my life and now I’m signed upfor 4 more.) I am going to do one every month until we leave. I have signed up a Valentines themed run on 2/16 and all the proceeds go to Habitat for Humanity (one of my favorites since I work in construction.) Then I will follow that with a St.Patty’s Day run on the 16th of March (Also the dayafter my birthday!) Then is my favorite run the Seahawks 5K in April, Followed by a City 5K the first weekend of May. So as you can see I’m going to be verybusy but I am completely excited!

XOXO








2 comments:

  1. You look great girl - you are doing so awesome. I am running a St. Patty's day race too. YAY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super exciting about your impending nuptial! I love the dress you have.

    Congrats on your loss so far! Good luck with the rest of your goals.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think but remember play nice ya'll