Wednesday, December 12, 2012

{ I'm a big girl blogger now!}


In order to accept the award there are a few rules you must follow
The Rules:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. You must write eleven facts/things/tidbits about yourself.
3. You must answer eleven questions that were given to you from your nominator.
4. You must nominate eleven other bloggers who have 200 or less followers and tag them in your acceptance post.
5. You must create eleven new questions for your nominees to answer in their acceptance post.
6. You must notify your eleven nominees on their blog, so they can accept their award and pay it forward.
7. You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
8. After all of this is done, you may add the Liebster Award Button to your blog.
 
I NEVER Win anything.... So a BIG Thank you Ashley at Living My Dash. Ashley is a total sweetheart from Indiana who’s extremely crafty. Check out her blog for some laughs, fun and much more! I’m so happy she nominated me and my little o-blog. I started this blog as a way to keep in touch with my family out of state and found it to be so much more! So thank you to all of you that read crap on a regular basis!
 
My eleven facts:
1. I cannot sleep in socks. They must come off before bed.
2. I always sleep on my side I hate sleeping on my back and my small boobs are just to big to sleep on {no princess and the pea action here}
3. I’m crazy OCD. I like everything to be in a proper place and it drives me crazy when people put crap in my area at work. {Full-on bat shit crazy}
4. I say some really random shit.
5. I have moved a lot in my life. I have lived in 3 different states and 14 different homes since I was 18.
6. I cannot do a pull up and never have been able to.
7. I’m so tough on the outside yet many people don’t know how personal I take things.
8. I’m a VERY picky eater. {Seriously though, no onions, bacon {Yes I know, who doesn’t like bacon, I get asked all the time}, cream cheese, cheese cake, sour cream, and white rice {although I like sushi, I know don’t ask. LOL)
9. I have a morning routine and get very cranky if it gets messed up. {Obviously not a morning person, I can get up early just fine, I just don’t like to talk until I’m ready}
10. My Hubs still gives me butterflies
11. I am a Christian even though I have a potty mouth, I thank god daily for my life.
 
Ashley's 11 Q's for Me...
1. Chocolate or Vanilla? Both depending what it is but usually vanilla!
2. If you could go any place in the world, where would you go? easy..Bora Bora {But unless I become Kardashian rich which I won’t because I don’t like how I look doing the ba-chick-a -woo-wooa on camera :) }
3. When it comes to eyebrows, plucking or waxing? I puck under, wax between
4. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Both depending what’s going on however I really like my sleep and figure I should get as much as possible before I pop out some bambinos.
5. Dogs or cats? Dogs for Sure!! I hate cats.
6. How many tattoos do you have? 8 But you wouldn’t really know by looking at me
7. How many of the 50 states have you been to? 4 lame I know {But every year from here on out we are going to a different football stadium in a different state so I'll be to almost every state in no time ;)
8. Hot dogs or hamburgers? Hamburgers. I typically hate hotdogs unless it’s a corn dog those things are legit.
9. Are you a righty or lefty? Both my grandpa made me write with both when I was little but typically more righty at sports.
10. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? I honestly would give some to charity. But then I would go on vacation stat.
11. What is your hidden talent? I’m amazing at finding good parking spots and shopping. No for reals people tell me about something they need or are looking for and I always seem to find it. I love it.
 
I nominate:
2. Lindsay @UndomesticMama
4. Jess @ Mommy Mishaps
5. Trisha @ My Random Randomness
6. Mel @ 4KOTTEZ Runs It
8. Darci @ Strongly Feminine
 
My Eleven Questions for the girlies..
1. What is your all-time favorite food?
2. If you could live anywhere where would it be?
3. What is your dream job?
4. What is your favorite season and why?
5. What is the top thing on your bucket list?
6. What is your favorite workout?
7. Favorite song at the moment?
8. Favorite moment of your life so far?
9. Biggest regret?
10. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
11. If you could change one thing about your spouse what would it be?
 
Have fun girls!! And Thanks again Ashley!!

2 comments:

  1. I am not a cat person either! Dogs all the way. Loved learning about you and congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super picky too! We'd be a pain for our waiter if we ever went out to eat together. i can't sleep in sock either. And, you should do a post about your tattoos, I wanna know more!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think but remember play nice ya'll