Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Two in One Day.. Say What?!


This quote really hit home with me because as some of you know I have been struggling with staying on track. I make excuses, give myself the easy out and don’t hold myself accountable. So a couple days ago I started the 30 day shred again and yesterday I really didn’t want to do it so I did the next best thing and Pinned workout stuff instead {that still works right?!} Then after pinning a few minutes I was ready to do the shred again. Later in the night I thought about how looking at the pictures and fitness quotes really made me work harder. Then I realized I didn’t lose my motivation like I thought, I had simply ran out. We all need to realize if it feels like you’ve lost it, maybe you just need a refill. So in that case here’s one more!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think but remember play nice ya'll