Friday, November 2, 2012

Hello November...


Happy November Ya’ll!! (Extra shout-out since its Friday!! I don’t know about you but this weekend is much needed.) It’s hard to believe it’s only 14 days until my first 5K, only 52 days til xmas, and 196 days until Our Big Day!!
(They don't look like us, but I'm too cheap to pay for it! I got a wedding to save for)
 Last night, I wore my new jacket for a run and I have to say I LOVE it!! I finally got a picture of it for all of ya!
BTW I feel the need to clarify this is my work bathroom! LOL I leave to go running right from work
 
I also want to take a moment to say I love Washington!! I know sometimes the rain gets a little depressing (it doesn’t rain half as much as people think) but when you have a fall that looks like this, I remember why I love this place so much!


 

Any--whoo not much else new here today except I have date night with R tonight! So sweet to get a random text in the middle of the work day saying...

R - “you running tonight?”

Me – “Yup”

R – “We got a date night after that then ok”

 Love it! Should be a great night. Hope you all have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great guy! I'm so impressed you run in the rain, I don't even like running outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he sure is! I got really lucky! & thanks I love running in the rain, plus I heard a rumor that if you start running on a treadmill it's harder when you go back outdoors so I try to not make it harder on myself :) not sure if it's true but I think it sounds good lol

      Delete

Let me know what you think but remember play nice ya'll