Thursday, November 1, 2012

TGIT??

Good Morning!! Its weigh-in Thursday! And surprisingly even with my candy intake last night...
 I'm still down 1lb. I'll take it!!

After Weigh-In :)
 
 Last night after work I ran to JcPennys to look for a running jacket that would allow me to move while still keeping me dry and success!! For only $30.00 I found the cutest one. I looked on the website and its not on there so I will have to remember to take pictures tonight! I also want to know that I tryed on jeans and I'm offically a size 8 (and a 10 still in 2 of the 6 pairs I tried on)

 
From 18 to size 8!!
 


After shopping I ran and picked up a little extra candy for the hubs kids just in case! However we only got 7 trick or treaters and two of which I make special good bags for anyways. So R and I just watched a scary movie and called it a night. Hope everyone else had a great and safe Halloween!!

P.s Only 17 days to my first 5K.. Ekk!!

P.s.s Today is the day we find out who our blogger swag swap person is!! Whoo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think but remember play nice ya'll